Friday, March 21, 2008

Just for a battery pack...that's all, LOL

Boy, have I neglected my blog. And here I was doing so well there for a time. Forgive me.

I have been in so much pain the last 2 weeks. We thought it was my siatic, because the pain was running down my ummm right butt cheek, into my hip and then down my thigh and leg. Turns out I have a torn muscle. How on earth did I do that? I haven't for the life of me done anything that would do that. Hubby just smiles. ((eyeroll))

We had to go out and buy the rechargable battery pack for my 'dorky' camera today. A small $15 dollar purchase. Hubby says, let's go to Best Buy. They ought to have it. So off to Best Buy we go. About $600 dollars later, we're home. What kind of battery pack did we buy? LOL Well, let me tell you.

*Western Digital 1 terabyte external hard drive
*Adobe Photoshop 6
*Bamboo Fun Pack Tablet w/Pen and Mouse
*Internal LightScribe DVD Rewriter
*Kodak NIMH Battery

That should teach him to take me to Best Buy for just a friggin battery, LOL.

We put my son on our phone program when we changed providers. So, we all got camera phones, and do you think that he can remember to send me a daily picture of my grandkids?
LOL Ummmm, no, not unless I ask. So he did send me these the other day.

This one is of Vincent. He was a bit upset and sat on the kitchen floor, because school was out for Spring Break. He told everyone...."I want to go back to school. I'm not done learning".
How cute is that? He's so bright, and so eager to learn.


Here are a few of Kaydence (Grizz, these are for you). The first one she just learned how to pull herself up on daddy's leg. This other one is of her two, count 'em. 1, 2 teeth. She just got finished eating, so she has food all over the place. She is such a happy baby. She's almost a year now, May 10th. Time sure flies.


Talking about time flying...check out Alix. She is going to be 15 on April 3rd. Here she is at her track meet. Five schools in her district got together for a track/field event. Out of 50 some girls running the mile, she came in 4th. YOU GO GIRL!!! She loves to run, and next time, she will be running the 2-mile. She's sure she can win that one. She is unstoppable.

1 comment:

GrizzBabe said...

What a blessing to be a parent (and a grandparent) of a child that is disappointed he doesn't get to go to school!

Love the gratuitous Kaydence shots!

And congratulations to Alix! Have you thought any more about putting her in a basement? That girl is gorgeous!!