Sunday, April 13, 2008

Artichokes and Stitches

I can't say that I have been diligent about blogging. I get home in the evening, and I am so tired that I usually just sit with my hubby for a few hours before dragging myself off to bed. My allergies are hell this year. The pollens in the air have wrecked havoc on my eyes. They are so swollen and red, and extremely tender to the touch. They itch all the time. I finally had to go to Urgent Care to get some eye drops to stop the itching. I hope this works.

My daughter and her family came over the other night for dinner. We had bbq'd steaks, potatoes, and ummmm artichokes. To make a long story short, she was in doing dishes and a glass broke and cut her hand really bad. It required about 10 stitches. Does not look pretty.

We are once again making plans for another Hawaiian vacation. This time, we are taking my granddaughter, Alix with us. It will be her 16th birthday next year, and what better way to celebrate it, huh? She will just love it. I mean, what 16 year old won't?

No comments: