Saturday, December 13, 2008

You Better Not Pout....

I guess Kaydence wasn't having anything to do with Santa. The kids took the grandkids to see Santa at the mall, and the line as a tad too long. They had to wait for 45 minutes. From what I understand, Kaydence is one that DOES NOT LIKE TO WAIT for anything. If she wants something, she wants it NOW. Afterall, she IS a princess, and princesses GET WHAT THEY WANT. At least this little princess does, LOL.

Anyway, she didn't have her nap, and being one that does not suck her thumb, all she wanted to do was suck her toe. Yes, you read that right, she's a toe sucker. I guess she doesn't like shoes either, (she gets that from her Mema, :::giggle::: ). So check out this picture of her and Vincent. He didn't mind waiting, after all, it was Santa. And Santa knows if he has been good or not. He didn't pout either...unlike someone else that we all know and love dearly. I just can't believe how much she looks like her daddy. Those eyes. My son STILL has those eyes. Love 'em!


5 comments:

GrizzBabe said...

From the looks of the photo, Kaydence obviously thinks this Santa character is not all he's cracked up to be if he has the nerve to keep her waiting.

GrizzBabe said...

I hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

hey girl you need to update havent been on in a while. Love ya

GrizzBabe said...

I need my Kaydence fix!

GrizzBabe said...

Carol, I can't seem to find your email address on your profile. Email me at Grizzbabe31@aol.com and I'll give you info on how to find me on Facebook, or vice versa.