Thursday, September 27, 2007

24 hours left....

Sorry...the rest of my stuff is in my laptop. I have the rest of my trip all on there. Something is wrong with it...and I had to put it in the 'shop' for repairs. I get it out tho in a few days. Then I will be able to post pictures and everything else. Woohooo!!!!

He has only 24 hours of 'freedom' left. LOL We are on the count-down for my brother. HE'S GETTING MARRIED FRIDAY MORNING!! That's tomorrow. WOW. I never thought that I would see this day. He's only 42...and the last with the our family name, and trust me, we all thought it would end with him. He assures me tho, that it won't. They want to start a family soon...say in about a year. I love to hear the words, Aunty Carol. I can hardly wait!!

My puppy is so terribly sick. She has no energy, just lays there. Duane took her to the vet yesterday....and said that it was something she ate. So now he has to take a syringe to get some pedialyte down her. The vet said to also feed her baby food...that is strained meats only. She won't eat...so we don't force her. He tries to see if she will eat every other hour, and gives her pedialyte every half hour or so. It's just so sad to see the very energetic puppy just lay there. So please just say a prayer for her... I would appreciate it.

Well, I'm off to work, just thought that I would post something here. Have a grand day y'all!!

No comments: