Sunday, September 30, 2007

Jammies on a honeymoon???

WOW, I am glad that this weekend is over. Well, not quite, but for the most part.

Friday, we went to the courthouse with my brother and 'fiancee'. When we walked out, they were husband and wife. I just never thought I would see the day that he got married. It was totally awesome. She is so tiny and shy...and my brother is a bit heavy,(not much tho) and also shy. It was just awesome seeing them together. They were so happy, so full of smiles, so excited, so in love.

Funny story...I was at our
Scrap For Pink
crop, and he called Friday night to ask where a KMart or a WalMart was up in Big Bear. I told him, and when he called back, I asked why. They were cold and had to go buy some flannel pajamas. LOL It's the FIRST night of their honeymoon, and they go buy flannel pajamas. LOL I told him, Dan, if you're cold, you need to cuddle to canoodle. I just thought that was the funniest thing....jammies on your honeymoon. They will learn I guess.

I had the grandest time at our
Scrap for Pink
crop this weekend. We cropped Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I made my brother and sister-in-law a wedding album with pictures that I taken. It turned out quite nice...I am very pleased with it. I did a few page layouts, including a 2-page layout for the store's contest. I'm happy with it...so here's to hoping that I win!!

I'm tired...as it was a long weekend. I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

GrizzBabe said...

I can think of a lot more fun ways to keep warm on a honeymoon than wearing flannel pajamas!