Tuesday, July 08, 2008

So Excited !!!

I'm taking a quick breather. So much to do, so little time to do it all in.

I placed my orders last week, and they are beginning to come in. A lot of the vendors have included a GREAT door prize for my GRAND OPENING. How exciting is that?

I can hardly wait to make a list of everything and post them.

This is all so new to me. I have never ran a business before, let alone own one. I have lots of help tho. So many vendors, friends, designers have all come forward with their help. I do appreciate all that I can get.

So I have the food ordered, the balloons on order, my new store floor plan....all waiting. I need more time...just a few more hours. Saturday is coming quick.

I'm also having a lot of fun. Talking to customers, to my vendors, they are all so cool. And better yet....they are all so excited as they know I have GREAT plans for
Scrapper's Cafe. They see my vision even when at times I can't.

I'm just so excited for the future. The future that God has opened up with GREAT blessings.

2 comments:

GrizzBabe said...

I hope your opening was a great success!

Tabitha said...

you can fins black market papers at the coconut scrap shop