Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dreams Do Come True...

WOW, the last few weeks have been busy. Graduations, birthdays, new business.

New Business? Yep, you read that right. I am the PROUD OWNER of my very own scrapbook store, Scrapper's Cafe. This has been a dream 20 years in the making. I used to pray and pray for this all the time. I know that God listens to prayers, and I know that God answers them. I also know that when He answers prayer, it is in His time, not mine.

God opened this window with such a mighty wind, that I am still trying to regain my footing. This opportunity has moved so smoothly, no kinks, no roadblocks. Everyone involved is so happy for me, and has been so helpful. I mean, it's almost 8:00pm here, and my bank just called and we have gotten everything set up for my business account. How cool is that?

My husband is such a remarkable man. He has been running around, doing all the errands for me. Turning in my paperwork at the Board of Equalization, then off to City Hall, then off to publish the fictitious name. In between all the errands, he has had to come to my office for me to sign this or that. Honey....you are AWESOME!!

I am still in such awe of God's mighty work - that at the moment, words kind of fail me.

I give all the praise and glory to my God. Thank you for this answered prayer!!

2 comments:

GrizzBabe said...

Congratulations! God is indeed good. All the time.

Anonymous said...

This is great! You are going to have so much fun!