Monday, December 26, 2005

The Day After Christmas

I have thought for a long time now about starting a blog, but just didn't have the time. Hubby suggested that I start today, since I am home and a bit bored. So.....here I am.

We had a GREAT Christmas. My son and granddaughter came over for the morning and brought gifts. Duane was quite excited to give my son his gift, a nice .40cal Smith & Wesson. Robert was needless to say estatic. I guess the 2 guys will be off to the range in the next week or two.


I made the cutest recipe lunch tin for my daughter. Her kitchen is done in black n white, so I went with the theme. From what my granddaughter says, she just loves it. I also included some original recipes of my mom's, so I know that she will like that.

We got my granddaughter the DVD player that she wanted, but I think she liked the jeans and blouses more that Duane had picked out for her. I can't beleive how skinny that girl is. She's soon to be 13 and still wears a size 7. She is growing up so fast into a most beautiful young lady.

We bought my brother NASCAR tickets for the race in February along with pit passes. He is so thrilled just loves them. I didn't know how to present the tickets to him, so I just scrapped him a card, bought some awesome embellishments from my LSS, VIOLA.....I will have to post the card later.

All in all... our Christmas was GREAT.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

This is SO cute!!! Love the ribbons!