Wednesday, December 28, 2005

OK.. I'm back....

and I think, mind you, that is the KEY word, figured this out. Not really sure... but as long as it does the trick, who cares?

I was looking through my pictures, and came across these. Hubby is growing grapes in the back yard...he's trying to get them to grow over the archwa
y that is out by the pond with the koi. Nice looking grapes, huh? They are really sweet too. He's got a green thumb with everything he grows. He's got strawberries, tomatoes, grapes, peaches, oranges, grapefruit, peppers, green beans, and I think some raspberries growing out back in his little 'farm' area. I guess you just can't take the country out of the man, huh? LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.......your grapes look like they are ready for sompin. I should have picked ya up them cool grapey style decorations I saw on sale at Rite-Aid.

Kath said...

you're doing quite well on your blog, I think. Love the pictures of the vines - maybe your dh should take up wine-making (a dream of mine). So you have a Robert too? Seems like a lot of us do - mine's 30. kath aka VAscrapper