Wednesday, December 28, 2005

WOW....such a simple thing........

or so I thought. I guess that eventually, I will get the hang of this 'blogging' thing. Couldn't find out where to sign on to add another post. ((eyeroll)) How stupid is that?? LOL

Duane totally spoils me rotten. He certainly overdid himself this year for Christmas. I had so many gifts under the tree, that it was kinda embarassing. He got me things like a 1-carat diamond 'Circle Of Love' pendant, a pair of 1-carat diamond studs, a pair of 1/4-carat diamond and garnet earrings, a $300 gift certificate to The MOTHERLODE (scrapbook store), that Big Notch tool thingy, a TON of bazzill, lots and lots of embellishments, then he tops it off with a HUGE bottle of White Diamonds parfume. He says he got me that so that he could 'bathe' me in diamonds. ::giggle::

Went back to work yesterday, UGH!! I will be so happy when I retire. That place is just driving me nuts. Duane said that I could 'retire' anyday....but if we are going to buy another house in 2006, then I need $$ to decorate it. Oh Joy!!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

you're a lucky girl!!! not only did you get spoiled for Christmas, but you have a wonderful husband who thinks the world of you apparently! good for you, sistah!