Monday, December 10, 2007

The Grandkids...

I have a couple new pictures of the grandkids and thought that I would share.

I took this one of Alixandra when she was here last week. We had a great time scrapping and making Christmas cards. I feel that in time, she will be published as her work is really cute for a 14 year old. I'm going to have to take a few photo's and post them. She's turning into a very beautiful young woman. My daughter has done a wonderful job in raising her.

Here are a few of my son's kids. Vincent and Kaydence are truly brother/sister. She adores her big brother as he adores his little sister. She's only 7 months here, and look at her...don't you just want to reach out and pinch them cheeks? LOL

He's got the most cutest dimples ever.

I love all three grandkids.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids are too cute!!! Need I say more! LOL Kaydence and Vincent adore eachother! Kaydence gets a big kick out of Vincent, she laughs at everything he does.

Alix is very grown up....I miss that lil girl!

GrizzBabe said...

Okay, I am driving to wherever Kaydence is and I'm taking her home to live with me. Seriously. I mean it. She's just so cute! Vincent is adorable as well. And Alixandra is a beautiful young woman indeed. The word "basement" and the phrase "lock up forever" come to mind.