Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Yesterday was by far the BEST EVER Christmas Eve that I have had in over 5 years. The reason? My daughter and her family spent the day with us. To some of you, that may not be a big deal, but when your relationship has been strained to the point where you haven't spoken in 5 years, this it IS a big deal.

I love my daughter so much, more than words can convey. I've missed her, and I'm glad we are mending our relationship.

Today, my son and his family, and my brother and his new bride and her brother come over. That will make it a total of 9 people today.

I love my family. They are the world to me. Oh, and shhhh, but the word has been put out that there will be another grandchild before November. It's a wonderful season indeed.

Merry Christmas everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha love the pic you have with all of us....too funny. You crack me up! So yup we were talking about moving the wedding date up....call me! Yes more grandkids soon.... this time we hope it's twins (1 boy one girl of course)

GrizzBabe said...

Congratulations on the new grandkid! The more the merrier, right? And I am so glad that you and your daughter are mending your relationship. That is definitely something to be thankful for. HAPPY NEW YEAR!