Sunday, March 12, 2006

Enough already........




I would have thought that by now all the hoopla on the Message Boards would have died down a bit. Most of it has, but I have noticed that the ones that want to be left alone to make their own decisions, are constantly bringing it up. They are constantly posting that this is their last post. Then they go on to the 3-4 different message boards posting their last farewell address. I bet they are sitting back, toggling between all the message boards to see all the posts saying oh please don't leave, we'll miss you, etc.. Is their life that dreary? That boring? They really need some help, and I don't mean help that comes from a computer.....they need some serious phych help.

On to better things....

We finally got the house painted. Hubby insisted that it had to be blue with white trim. He said that it will give it character. He told me, "Honey, trust me". Well, I did trust him. And I will be the first to admit, it looks pretty nice. I'm quite happy with the colors he chose. It goes with the decor inside, all victorian. I finished our room (which I will post later). I love what I have done. I chose hunter green and cranberry. Very romantic, if I may say so. The rest of the house is done in shades of greens and cranberry, with splashes of blue/mauve/gold. It's nice, not too feminine so that men will feel very comfortable. The only room that I wanted that WOW factor was our bedroom. I wanted it totally romantic. The fireplace in the corner of our room is nice. Hubby had specially made a nice fireplace screen that fits in nicely too, glass and wrought iron.

So in keeping in the 'holiday' spirit, the neighbors have changed Gumby. I so want one of these, but hubby just laughs and says not in HIS yard. I crack up everytime I pass Gumby. I'm dying to know what they are going to do for Easter. Have him hold an easter basket? LOL

I'm currently making an album about my 50th year. I am really liking how this is turning out. I will have to post that too when I get in the mood to take more pictures. I have so many, that it will take me a year of doing nothing but continuously scrapping. And to think I went through all the
pictures and have them sorted into a MUST USE bin.

Here is a picture that I took yesterday of the snow on the mountains not too far from us. This is looking into Orange County, at the Cleveland National Forest. Quite rare to see snow on them. It's cold enough that when we went out today, the snow was still there. AWESOME.

I guess I should get off here and do a bit of scrapping if I am going to stick to my timeline. Yes, I made a scrapping timeline. There are certain things that I want to accomplish in a certain amount of time and that includes my swaps and some albums and layouts. So until then...........

9 comments:

Carol Small said...

Gawd, you even get SPAM on your blogs? Oh jeeeze, what next???

Anonymous said...

I've been spammed on my blog too...
there is a way to delete it..takes me a bit to figure out how.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to post anonymous!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

To the Rude Anonymous posters (or is it just 1 person) -Is your life Really that Boring??? That you have to come onto Carol's blog and make these posts over and over again. Then slam Selena in the process. Get a life! Sounds like you are the one that needs DRAMA!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the above comment. (Who ever you are)

I have decided to ignore the 'negative' and concentrate on the 'positive'.

It's not worth my time or energy...I have better things to do.

In the future, as I read this dribble, I will just

Nod and smile....nod and smile

Me aka Carol aka MrsLeftyFixIt

Anonymous said...

Wow! I never knew someone's life could be that BORING that they have to go onto someone's blog and post such nasty comments.
Hello -Get a Life!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just wish everyone would quit posting under my name! I don't want to be associated with bobble headed women with no dang sense.
signed,
anonymous

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..so you don't want me to post under Anonymous??? Well, give me your name and I can post under that.

Anonymous said...

I SAID MY NAME IS ANONYMOUS!
Please, some one said you are using my name to post. I don't want to be associated with this woman. She will think I want to have another affair with her or something, or stalk me!
Signed,
Anonymous