Saturday, March 04, 2006

Flowers....flowers....flowers..

Did you ever collect something without knowing that you are collecting it? I have.

I have enough Prima flowers that I could start a flower shop. I have no clue as to why I keep buying them. An obsession? Yeah, maybe. I have so many that I had to buy a one of them Rubbermaid storage totes just for my flowers. I have all the

Got Flowers?,
all the Forever Flowers,
all the Seasonal Flowers,
all the Prima Hydrangeas,
all the Flower of the Month,
all the Botanical Mixes,
all the Leaves,
etc., etc., etc.,

I have them in glass bottles,
plastic bottles,
decorative bottles,
wooden crates,
plastic boxes,
etc., etc., etc.,

You name it in Prima, I have it. You name the color, I have it....

red
white
green
blue
purple
peach
pink
brown
yellow
burgundy
coral
brights
vintage
pastels
mustard
etc., etc., etc.,

The worse part is.....a fellow scrapper is selling off her bounty of Prima's..I heard about it.. and yep...you guessed it. I HAD to buy as many as I could. Did I need them? No, Was I gonna use them? I planned on it. I soon discovered that I had about 2-3 of EACH color. Good Gawd!! What on earth was I gonna do with them?

Well, something occurred to me....why don't you use them in the swaps that you are in. WHAT??? Actually USE them??? What a concept!!

I have flowers for every friggin layout, page swap and album that I do. As a matter of fact, on the page swaps that I am in, in the embellishment goodie pack, I'm including some. I may have to include 10 each per person.

OH well.....have you GOT FLOWERS?????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Show a picture of all the primas :) I want to see all the ones you have
I just have this one tiny little jar with some in it I have gotten in swaps/PAKs/RAKs...

Carol Small said...

Why don't you do this... send me an email, and I will send something to keep your one tiny little jar company. It's the least I could do, right?

Anonymous said...

Oh thats okay, Carol..you don't have to do that...
fun to see what a scrapper collects. I seem to do that with eyelets and fibers...