Friday, May 26, 2006

The countdown has begun....


FINALLY!!!! The 3-day weekend is here!! I so need a vacation, LOL. Ok, so I have been back to work for a week, and I'm already begging for a vacation.

I have 6 more months before I can 'retire'. Hubby has already said that I can retire at the end of the year and stay home to tend to him. Ok, so all I have to do is make sure his lunch is packed for work, his uniforms are picked up from the dry cleaners, fix him breakfast or dinner before he leaves for work, and to 'tidy' up a bit before the housekeepers get here. How hard can that be? I guess I will find out in 6 months. Woohooooo

OK.. I'm off to finish up a few more albums that I have sold. Not bad for having fun at a hobby that I love to do.

Chat later.........

2 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Thank you Carol, for your kind thoughts yesterday. They were appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»