Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Finally, out of bed.......


I finally went back to work this week. This illness really kicked my butt this time. I'm not quite up to par, still have a squeak for a voice....but I got tired of staying in bed, being waited on hand and foot. Gawd, that man spoils me. But then again, I spoil him just as much. Honey...when you read this, YOU ARE MY VERY NEXT BREATH. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

American Idol was like the BEST EVER. Did y'all see Clay? O M G What a transformation!! His voice tho....is AWESOME! I was a Chris and Kelly fan...and when they were voted off, I became a McPhee fan. When she sang Somewhere Over The Rainbow, I thought she would win it right then and there. Taylor does, tho, put on a good show. I just wish he would learn to stand up instead of singing all hunched over. Looks retarded if ya ask me.

I'm getting caught up on my scrapping and swaps. I think I have taken a whole new direction in my swaps too. I am only going to join the 6x6 or 8x8 page kit swaps, or the stuff I really, really need. No more joining to get one or two items that I want... I need at LEAST 6-8 items to make it worth my while. (Sorry ladies)

Going to a friend's house over the weekend for a crop!! Talk about exciting. I love meeting new people, especially ones that share your hobby. I have a few projects and swaps that I need to work on and get in the mail, so I guess I will take that with me.

It's kinda late, and my hubby is on his way home from work, and should be home anytime now. I miss that man when he's working. I just wish his shift would change...but we all know, he's NOT a morning person. LOL I keep teasing him when he gets up early (early to him is 10:00am) that the sun isn't straight up yet, so he has a few more hours to sleep.

Here is the new tower at the place where he works. I worry about him, even tho he can (and has) take care of himself. He got a Medal of Valor for his actions during a riot. WHAT A MAN!!!

I'm going to leave you with this song...it's the FIRST song my hubby sang to me. It still does something to me every time I hear it....

The Keeper Of The Stars
(Dickey Lee/Danny Mayo/Karen Staley)

It was no accident me finding you
Someone had a hand in it
Long before we ever knew
Now I just can't believe you're in my life
Heaven's smilin' down on me
As I look at you tonight

I tip my hat to the keeper of the stars
He sure knew what he was doin'
When he joined these two hearts
I hold everything
When I hold you in my arms
I've got all I'll ever need
Thanks to the keeper of the stars

Soft moonlight on your face oh how you shine
It takes my breath away
Just to look into your eyes
I know I don't deserve a treasure like you
There really are no words
To show my gratitude

So I tip my hat to the keeper of the stars
He sure knew what he was doin'
When he joined these two hearts
I hold everything
When I hold you in my arms
I've got all I'll ever need
Thanks to the keeper of the stars

It was no accident me finding you
Someone had a hand in it
Long before we ever knew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»