Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A gift for my Son......

I have the son that every mom wants. I am so proud of this boy, well, not boy, man. I think I did a good job raising him, yep, I think so.

As a surprise, hubby decided the kid was old enough. He has shown us that he is responsible, trustworthy, etc., that the time has come. Look at this face....does that face show just how much he loves his gift? Yep....his FIRST gun....a 30-
06 Ruger Mark V for a lefty at that. AND it has a Leopold scope. That was given to him for his birthday. For Christmas, hubby gave him a Springfield 4006 Satin Finish Semi-Auto pistol. This kid is loving life!!

He thinks I'm a GREAT mom......never thought in a million years that I would be putting my name on a gift tag for my son that was attached to a gun. I guess I've soften throughout the years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»