Thursday, October 18, 2007

He's the BEST....

How do you like the 'new look'? It still needs a bit of tweaking, but for now, this will do.


Dan is here tonight, moving the last of his stuff out. It's sad to see him leave, yet I'm so very happy for him. He and his new wife are so very happy...and that's a good thing. He deserves it. He's a good brother....one that I wouldn't change for anything.


I often think of my sister, Vicki. I miss her. She was so young when God called her home. She was only 42. She was in the prime of her life. Because of her death, and because of my dad's, I have been obsessed with my heart. I feel every little beat, every palpitation, every skipped beat. It's scary. One just never knows when their time is up.


My granddaughter is coming for the weekend. I'm always eager to have her. She's a handful, but then what 14 year old isn't? LOL I can hardly wait for Duane and I to get our RV and take all 3 grandkids traveling. You know, like grandparents should. Take them to see the sights and wonders of the United States. I love the way our grandkids love Duane. They call him grandpa and always seem to want to be around him. Look at the way Kaydence looks up at grandpa. I love that. He's the best ever grandpa around too. Just ask the grandkids, they will you.


We're going to take Alix to Oak Glen this weekend so that I can get some more pictures of her. She's so photogenic....and loves to have her picture taken. She knows that I will use them on a layout, and she gets really excited when I have entered the layout(s) in a contest. She tells me that if I win (and I have won my share) that I have to split all the winnings. LOL I usually do.

Work was rather slow today. When it's slow like this, I actually have the time to write all the 'HOW TO' manuals for the department.

It's a bit late for me....and the only reason why I am up so late is because I took a nice, long nap earlier. Sucks getting old, I guess. LOL

1 comment:

Drea said...

I think this is a fab template :-) 3 columns are nice to have. I often think about switching mine.

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
I like the way you put the "enhancement" saying hehe