Monday, August 06, 2007

Ahoy 'Matey....

Ahoy, I had a blast in Lance's class. Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty! Arrr, he is an excellent teacher, and loads o' fun too. Aye. Aye, Rusty Pickle is one o' my fa'orite lines, and I can hardly wait t' see what is next in comin' out. Gar.

Ok Lance...that was just for you, LOL

He told pirate jokes all night, and just simply had us laughing all night. This line, Cap't Jack is simply FANTASTIC!! I got a preview of their Pirate Princess, OMG, I can hardly wait to get my hands on some. My granddaughter will fall in love with it. I just know that I am going to have to buy a lot of it, because she is coming for another visit, and I'm sure that most will, ummmm, 'disappear'.

Everyone enjoyed the class, had lots of questions for him, and of course, lot of pirate jokes, LOL. If you needed help on a technique, he was right there to help. Of course, most of the them had him cut the window out...cutting through thick chipboard is kinda tough, especially for the young ones.

He gave us the history behind the name, RUSTY PICKLE...which I found quite interesting. If you ever take a class from him...be sure to ask him, I don't want to spoil it.

Before he left, I had the opportunity to buy his Travel Book, and his "Island Summer Slim Jim" books. Both are awesome, and sooo Rusty Pickle!!

Look at my almost finished album. I had pictures to put in it, but only temporary. I want to add some 'booty' through-out, as well as more fibers and strips of material. My grandson made a nice pirate. We had gone to the Pirate Dinner House last October for his 4th birthday, one that he will remember for a long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Sounds like you had loads of fun in the class! I'm working on setting up Lance with his own blog and would love to include these images in his albums! Please shoot me an email when you get a minute. Thanks! :)