Monday, August 13, 2007

Got the feeds....

My granddaughter finally talked me into it. I now have the LIVE FEEDS for Big Brother 8. We literally sat all day yesterday, glue to the computer to watch a whole lot of boring. Evel Dick must have taken his meds, as he was quite civil to be around. I think all the other houseguests just hibernated and stayed out of his way. We got to watch Zack continually pick his nose. Now THAT was exciting. (eyeroll) I hope that Dustin gets his up and comings - he needs to leave. I'm telling you...that was the BEST $14.95 investment I have ever done, LOL

We got a lot of scrapping done. Actually, Alix did. I watched her. She's becoming quite the scrapper too. I am now going to have to show her how to incorporate more fiber/ribbons on her layouts. I'm also going to have to show her how to pick up all the papers once she is done. Typical teenager - messy, LOL.

Today, we're taking her school shopping. She needs all kinds of stuff. Her notebooks tho, are all altered. I'm going to have to take a few pictures of those. I did this for her last year, and she said that all her friends we so jealous. LOL

She goes home tomorrow...so I better get all the snuggles I can get. I miss her being so close to me. The place next door is vacant...that would be ideal. I love her so much.

No comments: