Friday, August 17, 2007

Night in the Cemetery

We took my granddaughter home the other night. WOW, it's so quiet here. I do miss her. She's a 'hoot' to be with. Before we took her home tho, there were a few things that we needed to do. She has never seen a shooting star, so being the grandparents that we are, we 'arranged' for her to see some. We took her up to the cemetery at about 10:30pm Monday night, laid in the back of the truck and watched the skies. She saw TONS of them. What she didn't know at the time, was that she was watching a meteor shower. How convenient, huh? She didn't mind....she oooo'ed and aaaaa'ed just the same.

We are going up to see my BESTEST EVER friend, Hollye, this weekend. It's her grandson's 8th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINCENT! I love going up there. I miss the days when she lived just a few miles away. I'm also excited because Selena is here also. Now we all need to gather our 'stuff', and have a weekend of nothing but scrapping. That won't happen tho until the end of September. We leave in 15 days on our cruise, then it's the SoCalShopHop, the Scrapping Pink Weekend, the Spook-TourDeCrop, and a few other exciting events that I can't even remember. I have them all written on my calendar tho.

My brother is watching my puppy while we are gone. I really need to do something for him, LOL. That puppy is ALL PUPPY too. All over the place...but that's another post at another time.

Ok...I'm off. Y'all have a GREAT weekend!!

No comments: