Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ahh...VACATION TIME!!!!



I'm on VACATION!! I'm on VACATION!!

Hubby and I go to Laughlin, NV every January...and always the first weekend. You could call it a 'post-holiday' vacation. We usually go visit my brother-in-law for a day, then it's off to the back country to get in some target practice. I love to go shooting w/my hubby. For Valentine's Day last year, he bought me my own .40cal Beretta. This year, I want a .357 Smith & Wesson revolver. I saw a beauty the other day in the gun shop, made a comment to him, and today, when I went back, it's gone. I hope that's what I get..WOOOHOOOOO

I switched one of my vacation days, so I worked today, and opted to take Monday off!! That way, we can take our time getting home, sleep in, and spend a lot of quality time together. Hubby has worked so much overtime, I barely get time to talk to him. How I cherish my time with him. I honestly feel that if more women devote more time to their husbands instead of their own selfish needs, the divorce rate wouldn't be as high as it is. After all... the husband is the head of the household. But this is just my opinion.

Well, I better finish packing....HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND Y'ALL!!!





No comments: