Monday, January 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Hollye!!



Today is my BEST friend's 50th birthday!!

Happy Birthday to you.......
Happy Birthday to you.......
Happy Birthday Dear Hollye.....
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Hollye, through out the years, you have been such an awesome friend. I am truly blessed to be able to call you my BESTEST EVER friend. You're the type of friend who never asks "why" or "how come", you're the friend who asks "where the heck did we go wrong", LOL.

I love you Girl!!!! Have a GREAT DAY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIRDS OF A FEATHER!

Anonymous said...

ya see Carol what these MORONS don't understand is that you are a wonderful friend to my mother. I wonder if this woose who could not even sign her "real" name has a good friend that my mom has in you that she would drop what she is doing and drive 5 hours to go see her on her birthday. Prolly not right? I laugh my ass off when people have to comment the way that they do and they don't even "know" you. Just goes to show what type of a life they "really" have eh?

I am so glad that you have tough skin like me and don't let these BABOONS get under your skin...because that is just what they want. So let them all play there monkey games because that is just what they are...hairy ugly women who have nothing better to do than to sit in a clan and pick the bugs off each other.