Sunday, February 17, 2008

Dropped a pile of money on stuff.....

What a busy day yesterday. I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Costa Mesa and had a blast. I met so many people that I know on and off the message boards. It's so nice to put faces with names.

Just as I thought I would, I dropped a 'bundle' at the Basic Grey booth. I bought their new collection packs along with the matching Bazzill. They had a bunch of kits made up with the 'new' stuff, utilizing the luggage tags, so of course I HAD to buy those. Then, they had a bunch of 2-page layouts with the new papers, and of course, I couldn't resist those either. As a matter of fact, I had already finished shopping and was sitting outside waiting for my friends, when I just kept thinking how much I really liked those new collection packs they had. So,being in a weak moment, I went back inside, and that is when I bought them all. I also bought their new rub-on tool.

I bought a few of the collection packs from Paper Loft. Yummy papers too. I can hardly wait to use those. I wasn't really looking for anything particular, but when I got to The Treasure Box booth, weakness once again fell over me. I just had to join their monthly kit program. I love their kits. I wonder how I had never heard about them before.

Advantus wasn't busy at all. I guess Heidi Swapp isn't as hot as she thinks she is. I know I never went to their booth. I just can't stand her stuff...or the Cropper Hopper stuff.

Lots of people tho. A lot of great deals for all.

Last night I went to my crop. Of course, I had a GREAT time, we always do. Judy has a great sense of humor, and I jsut love her to death. She makes me laugh everytime I am around her. It's just her nature I guess - to always make others smile or laugh. She's a hoot.

Going shooting in the morning. We are taking 'Becca for the first time. She's pretty excited as she has never shot a gun before. Duane will go over safety with her first tho, as he does with everyone. Once he comfortable with how she gasps that info, he will let her pick one up. Of course, I will have the camera. I want to make her a small album of her first 'Annie Oakley' experience, LOL.

2 comments:

GrizzBabe said...

Sounds like scrapbooking heaven!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to spend spend spend!? I love to fire up my credit card and have at it in the scrapbook stores! Hey - cute pic with you and the camera. Very original and clever!