Tuesday, February 19, 2008

T.C. IS ON DA BLOG

This has got to be my most FAVORITE line of all this year!

TERESA COLLINS 'BELLA'.

As y'all know, I'm an avid reader of her
blog. I was ESTATIC when I read that she was designing her own line. I knew it from the start that it was going to be awesome. As I looked at the papers on her blog, it looked fantastic. But now that I have it here, sitting in front of me, it not only look fantastic, it smells just as yummy!!

When I saw her line, I had to tell
Tammy to order it, order it all. I needed it. I just HAD to have it. She just got it in today, and hadn't even unpacked it when she called me. I had to leave work early just to go pick it up. I was so afraid that it would be all sold out. LOL

I have so many ideas...so many layouts...that I just need to sketch out, and start to cut. I just hate to even think of cutting this paper, that is how fantastic I think it is. I could just paper the walls of my scraproom with it, LOL. Thank goodness tho that I have two (2) granddaughters that I can make albums/layouts for.

The BEST part - Teresa is designing MORE lines. I am just so excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah i can see why your excited, cant wait to get them now myself!!!!


SARAH