Monday, February 25, 2008

Sucks getting old....

Not much happening today. I left work early to go to the Dr to get a shot of cortisone in my heel for a heel spur. Last time I had one, within 30 minutes, my heel felt brand new. This time around tho, we are opting for physical therapy. We will see how this goes...but I'm sure that in 2 weeks, I'm getting a shot.

While I was there, the Dr asked how my cough was since I did nothing but cough, LOL. I told her that it hadn't gotten better, then went on about how out of breath I get sometime just talking on the phone. Well, that's not right, so she left and came back with this little machine...and told me to take a cleansing breath, and on the next breath blow into this thing until all air was out. After a few times of this, she left, printed the results, and came back. Seems I now have asthma. So she gave me this purple inhaler called Advair that I need to breath in twice a day. We will check that now in about two weeks to see if I am getting better or not.

At least my blood pressure was normal. Sucks when you reach 50.

1 comment:

GrizzBabe said...

I have a nagging cough too that my allergist insists is not asthma. He says something (allergens) may very well be irritating my bronchial passages but that doesn't mean I have asthma. If I find out he's wrong, I'm kicking his. . .well, I won't be happy.

Still loving the Kaydence picture!