Wednesday, February 13, 2008

She Was Pleasant....

It was bound to happen. Sooner or later, but I had hoped for later. Oh well, it happened.

I was walking around at CHA, and yes, I ran into
HER. I knew instantly who it was. I have kinda liked her work, not all of it, but enough. Anyway, I grabbed my camera, and went to turn it on, and nothing. I mean NOTHING happened. Seems I forgot to charge the battery from the previous day of taking over 300 pictures. Win some, you lose some.

I did introduce myself, and she did say HI. Pleasant. Cordial. I really don't think it clicked, LOL. At least I said something, and smiled. I guess she had a lot on her mind to really bother, but again, oh well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you ran into Jules, I love her work as well and would be thrilled to meet her. I bet you were excited to see her, especially since you follow her work. To bad your battery ran low and you couldn’t get a picture with her. I am sure she would have liked to seen that as well. Glad to hear that you had a good time. You need to post some of those 300 pictures that you took. I would love to see them. You know….next best thing to being there.

Anonymous said...

Oh my... you lucky duck being able to attend CHA! I think that's every scrappers dream!

I too am a "HUGE" fan of Jules work. She seems like so much fun, and she's very creative and talented.

Glad you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Well, Carol - of course Jules would not have been anything BUT pleasant and cordial. She is not only a talented scrapper and paper artist, but she is a true lady as well. A professional. Too bad that your camera wasn't operative. But, like the others, I would love to see some of your other pics. Such fun stuff released there. Would love to see what you liked most.

Anonymous said...

You lucky bird! Going to CHA and meeting Jules. She's a sweetie and a very talented scrapbooker to boot! Bummer that your camera battery was low - would have been so cool to get a pic with her.