Saturday, February 23, 2008

Love the smell.......

Not much happening today. I plan on cleaning my scraproom. Not that it needs cleaning, more like organizing it. I bet if I were to tell hubby that I would make him a pot of crablegs, he would organize it for me. He's good at that. He's a very organized man.

We went to Michael's today in search of wedding invitations that I am going to make for my son's wedding in July. I found some pretty ones, but I'm going to wait until I have a coupon. I did find some really cute charms to put on the ribbon, and a few photo boxes that were $3.99 then marked 30% off. Also, bought a few magazines, and walked out of Michael's only spending $21.00. Something is wrong, LOL.

I called all over the place looking for
Teresa Collins chipboard. No one has it. They don't even have her line yet. My LSS does, but they were short shipped on the chipboard. I NEED THE CHIPBOARD!!! Anyone have it? Please email me. I NEED IT NOW!!!

It's still raining off and on. This morning was beautiful tho. Now it's very dark outside. I love the rain. It washes the air out. I love the smell of fresh cut grass and the smell of rain. How much cleaner smelling can you smell?

1 comment:

GrizzBabe said...

My mom LOVES Michael's. And Hobby Lobby. She could live in those places. Me? I'm just not the crafty type, but I appreciate the gift in others.