Sunday, July 29, 2007

Eating, Planning, Scrapping....

Last night at crop....we had the GREATEST time. We ate, we planned, we ate some more, and planned a lot more, then we scrapped a bit, and ate yet some more. Those women sure do cook some great dishes.


Reta won a private crop, so in because Joan is now out of the hospital, and able to come to crop with us again, Reta gave the crop in honor of Joan's return. It was AWESOME! It's so good to see Joan again...as she had a lot of problems early in the year...she is on her way to a fantastic recovery.


It was announced last night that Lance Anderson from Rusty Pickle will be here Saturday, August 4th and till be teaching his FAMOUS Pirate Book. I am so excited. I just love the Rusty Pickle line, and I am REALLY looking forward getting the Pirate Princess papers so that I can do an album of my granddaughters, Alixandra and Kaydence. I am thinking that the Pirate Book that Lance is going to teach, I will use my pictures from Vincent's 5th birthday we had at the Pirate Dinner House. Who could forget Andre? ::::: swoon :::::


Then we talked about how we were all going to do So Cal Shop Hop and win the GRAND Prize. I love prizes....so of course I entered. We are all going to caravan...which will make this so much fun. Duane and I get back from Alaska on the 8th....so I am hoping that I will still have time that day to 'shop hop'. If not, there is always Sunday and through-out the week. You basically have 9 days to to visit at least 12 stores to qualify for the drawing. If you happen to visit all 30 stores, the you will be entered into the GRAND Prize Drawing. 30 stores in 9 days?? Not a problem!!


After we talked about the Lance coming and the So Cal Shop Hop, we talked about a bunch more stuff that Once Upon A Time is doing. Tammy will sure be busy....but it's all good. You need to check her blog to see all the stuff. What a remainder last 5 months it's going to be. What more could a scrapper want? Heheheh....LOTS.

No comments: