Friday, July 20, 2007

Class for me....

Thank goodness it's Friday. This week seemed to have dragged on and on, which it a bit unusual for me. My weeks usually go by very fast. But, it's Friday, and I couldn't be happier.

Tomorrow, a friend from work and I go to a camera class. When hubby bought me my Canon Rebel xti, I got free camera classes, but never took them. So Maria just bought a camera, and where she bought hers, they didn't give her the freebies like I got with mine. I even got a new photo printer, which brings my photo printers to a total of 5 now. LOL I'm told that I take pretty good pictures and that I really don't need the classes, but I have no idea how to use the different things, like the f-stop, the manual setting stuff, etc.. So now I will learn. Yipee!!

I get my granddaughter again in August because of a Mother/Daughter crop. She is so excited. She just loves to go to these. I think it's because she knows I am a sucker and will buy her anything in the store. Last time, I bought her the Cuttlebug and fonts. I also gave her a few of my Sizzix fonts to use. My daughter wants me to take her for another 2 weeks. HaHaHa I told we are old people here...we need our quiet time, not to say that my granddaughter talks a lot, but when she leaves, the dog collapses from exhaustion. LOL

Well, I'm off to work. I have LOTS to do today. Oh, keep Ginny's daughter in prayer. She had to undergo emergency appendectomy late yesterday. The Dr's got it right before it burst, so that's a good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

phhhh man you know you love me even thought i have to admit i do talk ALOT!