Monday, July 23, 2007

A Great Weekend....

I did not sleep well at all last night. I think it's because it is extremely humid outside. All day yesterday, too...the humidity was almost unbearable. The weathermen don't predict rain all that much, but they are predicting fantastic lightning displays. So now I'm thinking this would be great because I want to try out some setting with my camera. I bought a remote thingy for it, so now I can put it on a tripod, step away, and get some pictures of lightning without camera shake. You get a lot of that when you have to open the shutter for as long as it is set to capture the lightning. I hope to be able to share some pictures later.

I think that Duane is going to go back to the Bass Pro Shop today, again, just to look around. Saturday when we went, we walked almost every inch of the place, upstairs and downstairs.
Thank goodness I wore comfy shoes...my feet were killing me. He knows how much I hate to walk a mall, which is why we don't go, and this place seems MUCH larger than a mall. I did take a bunch of pictures for his album that I am making, so I will have to post the album later. This is one of my favorites of him. There was only one other lady in there taking pictures, and when she saw me taking pictures, she asked if I scrapbooked. When I said yes, we both started to laugh. Men and their toys stores. Gotta love 'em.

Other than the BIG OUTTING at the Bass Pro Shop, we went to Costco, and found a few good buys there. I did buy me more albums to put my layouts in. I need to start organizing them too by theme. We also found the Kitchen Aid blender my daughter wanted...so we bought that for her birthday tomorrow.

Oh sheeeeesh, she's going to be 30. Time sure flies tho. Doesn't seem that long since she was just a baby. We are going to take her out to dinner this week. My granddaughter wants us to take her to The Roadhouse so that she can tell them it's her moms birthday and they will make her wear the 'official' Roadhouse Birthday attire like my granddaughter had to. LOL


Ok..I'm off...work is calling my name.

No comments: