Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The silence.....

We had my granddaughter for a week a few weeks ago. She makes us feel soooo old when she leaves, LOL. We just kinda ride home in silence...oh, the silence...the wonderful silence. Not that she talks a lot....but one would think that her jaws would be slightly sore after a day. We get home...and just collapse. Even Ricoshay has that look of sereness (is that a word) about her. Then I start to look around. There's her shoes, oh, and a sock that Ricoshay got a hold of. Oh, looky there, a blouse. Then as I move towards the bedroom, more stuff. But we had asked her, if she had gathered all her stuff. "Of course I did Mema, I double checked too." She needs glasses.

I'm hoping that church camp is over by the time Kids Scrap Camp happens...or at least starts afterwards. I want her again next next for this. She will have a BLAST.

Time to scoot......

No comments: