Friday, July 13, 2007

What a long week!!

Thank goodness Friday has arrived. I don't now why, but this has seemed to be such a LONG week for me.


Forgot to let y'all know, I finally got my hair done. This time, instead of doing it myself, I went and had it done, only because I needed a cut too. Finally, all of that awful perm has been cut out. I am so grateful for that. I had it 'summerized'....red with LOTS of blond hi-lites. Hubby loves it. Says I look 'sassy'. LOL What does he know? He liked the perm in the beginning too.

Talk about getting hair done...look who goes to the groomer Saturday. She finally has had all her shots, so we can take her. The vet did managed to cut her claws yesterday. Ok, ok..so it took three people to hold her down...but her claws are now nicely trimmed.


We went to the kids last night. Didn't go to class, only because I am going to scrap all day Saturday. So we took Alix the stuff she left here a few weeks ago, then off to our son's. Kaydence is getting just cuter and cuter by the minute. I didn't get any pictures of her, only because she was having a 'bad day". She was so tired, and put up a good fight against the sleep that plagued her....but finally, sleep won.


Vincent started school this week. He's now in kindergarten...and attends a year-round school. He's says he needs to hurry through school, 'cuz he wants to be a cop. He also says that he has lots to teach his little sister. He's a great big brother.


Anyway, we took Sheena my personal Cricut. My honey bought me the NEW Cricut Expressions. I love that machine. You should see all the stuff it can do...it even cuts chipboard. So I was teaching Sheena how to use her 'new' Cricut...talk about being in heaven. I even gave her my New Arrivals cartridge. ((I'm such a good mother-in-law)) She was cutting stuff out all night. Now she is getting together w/her girlfriends in a few days to scrap..and she is so thrilled that she has this to show off a bit, LOL


Ok...enough for this morning....I'm off.

No comments: